Monday, May 1, 2017

loooong days

Helloooooo every one, and sorry for the late (ish) update, but today is a holiday for me so I decided to update now instead of yesterday!

School has been very looong, as everyone is studying for the math exam we have tomorrow, sadly I will most likely fail this as I have no idea what is going on!  Also, on Thursday or Friday, I can't remember which, I had a physics exam!  The teacher is really nice though, so he gave me the paper but I just had to draw pictures for the questions.  This was actually kinda difficult as I had to understand the question, which was all in Spanish, and then use my AMAZING drawing schools to get the point across!  I can't wait to get my grade for it :p

I cleaned my room, which wasn't very dirty but I cleaned it anyway!  And as I was a bit sick, my rubbish bin was filled with tissues (which was really rank), made the bed, and then chilled with Mario on said bed. 

I have realised that I haven't taken enough photos with my lucky cat, so hopefully all the next updates will have photos with him in it!  I have a few now, but mostly with food :p  I went to another roller skating competition, so we went out for lunch!  I had an empanadilla, swordfish (which was really yummy) cibre and white chocolate ice cream (cibre is like mixed fruit) and then some whiskey to finish off!  Also, at home, we had a massive cake, which was amaaaaaazing.  We also had some fish and chips, but I don't think it was fish, I think it was beef but I can't remember!!

I also went to a rhythmic gymnastics competition, where my host cousin was competing.  Each of their outfits, called mallas, cost around 6,000 euros each!  And they usually change them once or twice a year, so it is a very expensive sport!  It was very cool to watch, but it looks pretty difficult so I don't think I'm gonna try it anytime soon!

This week I am finally going to go shopping at some point, to buy gifts for my family and friends and some other stuff!  I am buying roller blades with Mario (Mario needs them for school), so I'll be able to go with him and Irlanda to skate around!

My Spanish is definitely a lot better, even my family thinks so!  I have been studying the verb tenses, so I don't have to speak only in present tense! :p  I'm also learning things that they don't teach at school, like common sayings, some Gallego, and of course the 'bad' words, but I don't use them :p

Nothing else from me this week, so I hope everyone at home is having a good time without me, which will be pretty difficult, I know.  Heard that it is pretty cold in NZ, it is cold here at the moment also, but not too bad :)

Chow Chow to everyone reading this, have a good week filled with excitement :)


The swordfish dish at the cafe

Ice cream :)

Some whiskey to finish off

The cake that we had at home

My host cousin doing her rhythmic gymnastics

Above and below random people at the competition


The fish and chips that isn't actually fish and chips

Me with the rank filled bin in my room


Chilling with Mario, apparently I'm a chair

The empanadilla from the café

No comments:

Post a Comment