Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Easter Holidays part 1!

Aloha everyone!

Because I have actually done stuff this week, I decided to update early so I wouldn't bombard everyone with heaps of photos at the end of the week!  On Sunday, my host family and I went to the beach for a walk around, which was really nice because the beach was sooo nice!  The sand is really fine and there are lots of places to eat around the beach also.  We didn't actually go into the water though, so I still haven't been in the Atlantic Ocean yet :( Maybe another day this week!  Also, while driving to the beach, we stopped at the port, so I took some photos of it and some of the boats there :0

Yesterday (Monday) we went to Mario's football tournament, which was for the whole day!  I saw more football during that one day than I have ever seen before in my life.  Mario's team did really well, they made it to the quarter finals, but the teams that made the final were about 3 or 4 levels ahead of their team, so they did well to make it as far as they did!  There was also a really cute dog at the game, and I wish I could have brought it home with me!!!

And then today, (Tuesday), I went shopping with Irlanda and my host mum, and I bought some new clothes!  I didn't spend tooooo much, I hope....  But that's ok!  I can't find the photo we took at the mall, so I might put it in the next update! 

Tomorrow I'm going to the beach again, but this time for sunbathing and maybe a weeee dip into the ocean!  I think at some point we are going to Portugal, or Caruna (did not spell that right), to visit Mario's girlfriend and because it is a nice wee city! :)

Here are the photos:
My host father was explaining to me that this boat is used to pull the other boats that need to dock into the port.


Above and below: Views of the port


This is the beach, and it carries on for ages!  I had walked for about 10-15 minutes before taking this, so there is more beach behind me!


Mario's football tournament

The cute dog!! It was like a tiny bear and was cuddly (I sneaked a few pats when the owner wasn't looking).

Mario is the one with dark hair in red (not the one beside the green guy with the ball)

So goodbye for now, but maybe on Saturday or Friday I will update once again, and hopefully have a few more photos!! Hope everyone back home is doing ok and enjoying the Easter break :)

No comments:

Post a Comment